General Mills to sell European Yoplait business

Date: 09.03.2021Source: Les Echos

US food company General Mills, co-owner of the yoghurt brand Yoplait since 2011, plan to sell the rights for the European business back to the French cooperative Soodial. The North American business is to remain with General Mills.

General Mills acquired 51% of Yoplait ten years ago from investment fund PAI Partners for €800m. Sodiaal own the remaining 49% and have a right of first refusal.

Roland Sossna / IDM

Print article (with images) Print article (without images)


Always stay up to date and sign up for our newsletter service: